BENIDUB FILTRO 4 POLE FILTER
This slick little 4 pole filter isdesignegd for musicians, producer and Dub selectors. It's performance-oriented design allows for dynamic use of its features both in a studio or in a live environment. It has 3 switchable filter modes, tap tempo and a frequency boost control that can be used to equalise sounds, adding a layer of resonant band-pass filtered sound to the dry signal.
As ever with the Beni Dub Range, it sounds top notch and the build is solid as a rock.
- Voltage-controlled state variable filter architecture
- Switchable HP/LP filter mode
- The Frequency Boost control can be used to equalise sounds, adding a layer of resonant band-pass filtered sound to the dry signal
- 14 LFO modulation waveforms including manual and random steps modulation
- Tap tempo and 5 steps LFO rate multiplier
Audio output: impedance balanced 1/4” TRS Jack
Audio input: impedance balanced 1/4” TRS Jack
DC Input: 12VDC, 500mA, centre positive, 2.1mm*5,5mm barrel type connector